Exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate interior designer to join one of the UK’s leading design teams situated in the heart of Edinburgh.
Established over 25 years, Ampersand is one of the UK’s leading interior design studios and an opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our small, fast-paced team of friendly and expert designers working across a wide variety of high-end projects both residential and commercial.
Applicants must have 2+ years’ experience in high-end interior design with:
- A proven flair for luxury interiors;
- Excellent knowledge of suppliers;
- A demonstrable ability to manage projects – from initial designs to completion, including on-site project management;
- Quality CAD skills, including Vectorworks and Photoshop;
- Confident written and verbal communication skills, including client presentations and contractor liaison;
- Efficient estimating, ordering and scheduling abilities;
- Proficiency in standard office computer programmes;
- A degree / background in Interior Architecture, ideally.
If you are a highly professional and presentable interior designer and you can demonstrate all of the above, please send us your CV along with your portfolio and a persuasive covering letter explaining why you are the ideal person to join our exciting company. This is a full-time role.