We are looking for a talented, self-motivated and experienced Interior Designer/Architect to become an integral part of our small, friendly and very busy Interior Design team specialising in high end residential projects and based in Edinburgh’s beautiful New Town.
Working directly to the Design Director the primary responsibility of this crucial role is the production of highly professional, effective and creative CAD for all aspects of interiors including floorplans and elevations, lighting plans, room layouts and furniture design. It also covers all aspects of interiors projects including client presentations, sourcing FF&E items, estimating, ordering, scheduling, and communicating with trades, from design to installation.
Applicants must be presentable, numerate, efficient and organised and able to clearly demonstrate:
- a detailed knowledge of all aspects of high end interiors;
- expertise in CAD (ideally Vectorworks) as well Photoshop, and other relevant software such as Photoshop;
- a genuine passion and talent for interior design;
- excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- knowledge of EstiPC is an advantage;
- a current driving licence is required.
If you are interested please send a short, persuasive covering email explaining why you are ideal for the role and describing your proficiency in the skills listed above, along with your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com